Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mid-Autumn festival w/ Gartien Pineapple Cakes

DING DONG!!! You have a parcel ... and... it's from PENANG!!! 
After working in Singapore for more than half year, I only realised how much I miss and love Penang, especially the food. *hee.. hee..*
Immediately opened the parcel  and it's the Pineapple Cakes from Gartien!!! Still remember my previous blog post about Gartien Pineapple Cakes ?? *Click here* 
Missed the taste of the pineapple cakes so muchie XD

My friend, Jennifer, specially arranged for 2 boxes of Gartien's pineapple cakes to be sent all the way from Penang to Singapore for me. It has finally arrived this morning and I'm so excited!!! 
Awwww... How sweet she is... =3


Wait wait wait.... 
Eiii.... Did you realise something different with it??? The PACKAGING!!! My friend told me that the packaging was designed by a local artist just for this Mid-Autumn festival and it's limited edition too. Limited edition means what?? Have to fast fast grab it while stock last lo... hehehe =)
Yoohoo!!!! I like to collect limited edition thingy ^^


Individual packaging for the golden pieces


Yummy! Feels like i'm back in Penang.... 

 
 My limited edition hello kitty w/ the limited edition packaging of Gartien Pineapple cakes. Too bad kitty has no mouth to eat... Can't share with you. Sorry >< !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...