Friday, December 10, 2010

Singapore 2010

Yeepie!! Finally completed my final papers for this semester and I'm heading to Singapore again. It's about a 5days 4nights trip and this time I brought along my bro's camera, Lumix GF1. First day, don't really remember where did I go. hehe.. Just forget about it. Well, this was how my second day started. We went for photo shooting around since I've brought the camera along. Then we went to Iluma, Bugis to try out Pasta de Waraku that I've been begging my dear for and he agreed! yeah^^

The orange juice was realliiii fresh.

Lots of food interior deco inside. *makes me even hungrier*

Forgotten what is this called. Something with tofu and cheese. *thumbs up*

I ordered Waraku Pasta~ Yummy <3 

Dear's Teriyaki Chicken Pizza. Looks delicious right?

After lunch, I dragged my dear to Bugis Street and hoping to buy some cheap stuffs there. Unfortunately, I spotted nothing. *hiding alone in a corner and draws circle*
Seeing me in a sad mood, dear then suggested to bring me to KOI for the famous pearl milk tea. Yeah! forgetting what was happening just now and went there jumping like a kiddie. haha.

Got a lucky number

*tadang* mine is Hazelnut milktea (awww... falling in love with it) and dear's Coffee milktea. 


Before we went back, taken a tourist picture with stitch at Bugis Junction. ^^

Day 3, went to MegaBites in NUS for lunch. The food there was in a very large portion. This is my Chicken Cutlet and dear ordered fish and chips.


Then we went to Fort Canning Park for photo shooting again. haha. These are some of the pictures that we came out with. Not bad huh?



Singapore Flyer was our next destination. *excited*

My dear got a coupon from McDonald's which had the promotion of buying 1 and getting another ticket for free. Yeepie!! and we manage to get 2adults tickets for $29.50 instead of paying $59 for both. so expensive @.@ 

Lucky right? If not I think he wouldn't bring me there d. and the best part is . . . there're only both of us inside the large container. yoohooo~ it's just like specially booked by him.^^
After the 30minutes ride inside the large container, we're hungry again. So, we went to have dinner in Popeyes. Erm.. Just like normal fast food and nothing to comment much.


Went for a night walk around the area also.

Once I glanced through this picture, it does look a bit like Hong Kong Victoria Harbour, isn't?

Marina Bay Sands, Helix Bridge, Singapore Flyer and all those buildings really blend well together contributing to an extraordinary night view. 

Day 4, Went to West Coast Plaza, Holland Village and Orchard Road. Nothing much to comment about these.


 Orchard was crowded with peoples as usual, and the famous Louis Vuitton (which i do not dare to step in =.=) had a long queue outside the shop. OMG!!! Why are there so many rich people out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...