Thursday, June 23, 2011

I turned 22nd @ Delicious, Straits Quay

I was born today, 22 years ago.
Finally turned 22, officially. (No more pok pok chui already. >.< )
Let the pictures to tell my 22nd birthday stories.


Simple celebration at home. *warmed*


❤ My Birthday dinner with Four and dear at Delicious, Straits Quay.
p/s: make sure you did your booking during weekends or dinner time, or else you will ended up waiting in this cute little waiting area.

Side entrance                                                                   Waiting area
The interior *likey*

and The foods....................

Four Cheese Macaroni (RM21.90)

Cheese Burger (RM24.90)

English Fish & Chips served with Homemade Tartare Sauce & Garden Greens (RM29.90)

Mascarpone Pesto Chicken served with Fried Potatoes & Asparagus (RM39.90)

I love everything there - the ambience, the deco, the lighting, the waiting area and the bird cage hung every part of the restaurant. Ultimately the food. And then thissssss...........................................

*****
****
***
**
*

DESSERT ! ! !
OMG!!! They have so many mouth-watering dessert to choose from... slurrrp...  *jaw drops*
(How I wish I can try every single of it. Anyone willing to give me a treat? >.<)

Bread Butter Pudding (RM10.90)
(Erm.. not my type lo. My frens said it taste like malay kuih =.= )

Macadamia Cheesecake (RM13.90)
I'm so in love with this... awww.......  =3 *Recomended!*

Our stomach is too full to try other desserts it. Will sure be there again to try others ^^
After filling our stomach with those sinful foods, it's time for camwhoring!...

❤ US ❤
We are so busy taking pictures until forget about the crowd >.< 

- Straits Quay -

and that's all.
Not forget to thanks my dear cum the photographer of the day... (There's so few pics of him only -,-)
*Appreciate it deeply in my heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...