and Yay! PUBLIC HOLIDAY for me~
I'm celebrating at home.
Did some baking; Egg Tarts for my family. ♥
You will need :
90q Icing suger
2tbsp Milk powder
330g Plain flour (shifted)
135g Castor suger
135ml Fresh Milk
1. Beat butter with caster sugar until pale and smooth
2. Slowly add in egg and mix well
3. Add sifted flour and mix into a dough.
4. Press dough into tart moulds.
5. Mix all filling ingredients until well combined. Strain it.
6. Pour the strained filling into the tart moulds.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 30 minutes or until cooked....
Shared it with Love,
Try it out!!!