Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

It's finally the last day of all lectures, marking the end of assignments and thesis. Luckily all things are done before Christmas and so I shall celebrate this festive season peacefully without any assignments or projects. Phew!!! This semester was a tough one and hoping that I will get good grade for my thesis. But... it is not the end yet, stressful exams are around the corner waiting for us... T.T

As a reward for ourself, a few friends and me decided to go for a walk before I went back to Penang by bus. (It's so sad that I needed to spend the night of Christmas eve and countdown alone inside the bus. >.<) We rented a car and I become their driver. (This is my first time driving in Johor and I'm not really familiar with the road in Johor yet *scared*)

We went to Jusco Bukit Indah and it was so crowded. Eventually we ended up in this restaurant, Tea Garden, for our late lunch as there is no many choices for us to choose from.


Watermelon Juice (RM4.30) 
Soya Bean-Hot (RM2.50) 
Lime + Sour Plum Juice (RM3.80)

Tom Yam Seafood Soup with Rice (RM9.00)
★★☆☆☆

Seafood Spaghetti
★★★★☆

Cheesy Baked Spaghetti with Chicken Chop (RM12.80)
★★★☆☆


* Prices are subject to 10% service charge
I wonder why they still dare to charge the service tax as their services are extremely bad. Hope they will have some improvement on it. =.=

Before we went back, I suggested to go for dessert again. haha... Dunno why I can't resists myself from getting dessert every time after meal. >.< So I drove them to U Dessert at Taman Sutera Utama.

Despite being sick, I ordered a cold dessert (Sago and Mango) without thinking of it consequences.... and I regretted!!! Without knowing that mango can actually aggravate the cough, I become seriously ill....


Sago and Kiwi  奇异果西米露  キウィセイゴ (RM5.80)  ★★★★☆
Sago and Durian  榴莲西米露  ドアンサゴ (RM5.80)  ★★★★★
Sago and Mango  芒果西米露  マンゴーセイゴ (RM5.80)  ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...