Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Steak House, Taman Mount Austin

Hectic weeks that filled with ceaseless workloads at an increasingly rapid pace.
I can barely catch a breath and take a good rest. o(╥﹏╥)o 
Almost suffocated myself with the heavy workloads.
How I wish the time would slow down, giving me time to breathe in the midst of busyness.
(ᴗ˳ᴗ)

*
*
*
However, I need something to rejuvenate myself... 
Found this hidden restaurant in Taman Mount Austin, and so I'm there despite having many assignments that waiting for me to do...(⊙﹏⊙) and not forget my final year project.... aiks!!! I'm gonna die soon.....

THE STEAK HOUSE


oh no!!! I think I'm getting fatter!
No spare time for me to exercise (nah... its just an excuse for my laziness. >ω< )

APPETIZER


White Truffle Wild Mushroom Soup serves with Garlic Bread (RM10.90)
★★★★☆


Smoked Duck Salad with organic salad (RM12.90) *highly recommended*
★★★★★ + ★
an extra star for this!!! (silly me =.=) Super juicy slice of duck that melts in your mouth


Chicken Tortilla Wrap with homemade sauce (RM15.90)
★★★★★


MAIN COURSE

Something that I wanted to highlight in their main course is their THICK-CUT FRIES!!!
Very freshly made with the real potatoes taste in it. 


Beef Burger (RM25.90)
★★★★☆
(sorry to say that this taste too ordinary)


Crispy Bacon Chicken Thigh Wrap (RM34.90)
★★★★★
(You will be amazed by its layers of chicken. Love the green green thingy!!! hehe....)


Feb Prime Sirloin Steak *250g* (RM29.90) *highly recommended*
★★★★★ + ★
Well marinated juicy beef despite its small portion



DESSERT


Original Mille Crepe
★★★☆☆
(I still preferred the one in Maco, click here for the post)


Very rare of me wearing long dress :)

The Steak House
G16 & 01-06, Jalan Austin Perdana 3/10,
Taman Mount Austin Perdana , 81100 Johor Bahru.
(The shop lots in between Shell and Petronas, located at the second row)
*UPDATE: THE SHOP NO LONGER AT THERE. SO SAD T.T

Tel: 07-351 0803/016-7808 880

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...