Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy.New.Year

Wish you all had a happy new year.
so, how was ur new year? was it awesome?
well, I had a simple celebration with my dear. We went to Straits Quay since I've never been there and have dinner at there too.

*tadang* the tallest Christmas tree in Penang

after taking some pictures, we went to Kaffa restaurant since we never try the food before.


This is my seafood set (calamari rings, fish fillet and tempura) and dear ordered a minute steak.



us 


and little gingy boy was there too =.=



elegant and cozy interior of Straits Quay


some blur pictures of us again


\
the creepy light house. woooooo~


Finally, this picture will end my post. Having a great night there. chaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...