Tuesday, June 21, 2011

T.G.I Friday's, Queensbay Mall

It's Friday again! and yeah.... the last day of the weekday. (no work for tmr ^^)
So I thought it will be another jimui's chit-chatting date again as FOUR asked me out for xm's late bday celebration.
As I went out my house and wanted to hop in their car,
I was  ... OMG!!! . . . I saw Dear!!!... *eyes blinking*
Am I dreaming? *slap slap*
Dear is really waiting me outside in his car alone... ( My jimuis cheated me >.<)
Then i only knew that he quit his intern in Singapore and came back Penang due to some reasons but ofcoz not for me la. =.=
anyway, I consider this as a beautiful lies... =3

So we went TGI Friday's for dinner and coincidently today is Friday... yeepie ^^

Dear had the Outrageous Sliced BBQ Beef Tacos


Mine - Southwest Mac & Cheese

 Us <3

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

: : : Flash back to good old memories : : :

Fried Mac & Cheese (lurveeee it so much!)

Beef Bacon Cheeseburger

Tuscan Chicken Melt

Good Food *** Great Place *** Cool Staff *** Recomended!

T.G.I Friday's QueensBay Mall
Lot GF 131 & 139, Ground Floor,
Queensbay Mall,
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah, Bayan Lepas,
11900 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
tel: 04 - 641 3363

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...