Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boutique Bystroe @ Burmah Road, Penang



After viewing through few food blogs in the internet, I noticed this newly opened boutique orientated cafe. As a food n dress lover, for sure I will go for a visit.
 ... and I'm here with my jimuiss ^^


The place is so cozy and comfy. You surely won't feels boring inside the cafe. Why do I say so?
*** B E C A U S E ***
They have a variety of BOARD GAMES for you to spend a fun time with your friends.
... NOVELS for those who prefer quite and peaceful time.
... FASHION MAGAZINES for girls to chit-chat with.
... and also BOUTIQUE upstairs for those shopaholic.

Assorted English cakes and pastries

Specially designed menu - Printed and Pasted on food tray and bamboo carpet
From the menu, I found out that they only provide healthy food where there is no deep fried and oily thingy. It's good for those chicks out there who are on diet.

Me with my jimuiss ^^

Cappucino Cheesecake (RM7.00) - It tasted normal for such price

Saturday's Special (RM15.90)- soup + main course + drink
Chicken Brunswick Stew - Highly recomended! One of the best soup I tasted~

Jacket Potatoes served with chicken and mushroom 

                                            Apple Juice (RM5.90)                                                 Ice Peach Tea


Boutique Bystroe
04-228 7562
233-C, Burmah Road,10050 Penang.
(opposite Malaysian Buddhist Association)

Monday - Sunday:
Lunch: 12.30pm-3.30pm; Dinner: 7pm-9pm
Close on Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...