500g Cream cheese
2tsp Vanilla essence
150g Caster sugar
200ml Whipping Cream
80g Dark chocolate (chopped & microwave for 30 seconds)
30g Cocoa powder
70g Oreo biscuits
70g Digestive biscuit
50g Melted butter
1. For the base, process the biscuit until fine. Then combine 2 types of biscuits with melted butter. Press into the base of baking tin as above picture. Chill.
2. Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla essence until light and fluffy. Then add whipping cream and mix well.
3. Remove half amount to another mixing bowl. Add cool melted dark chocolate and cocoa powder.
4. Assemble cake by putting a layer of vanilla cheese and chocolate cheese over it. You can reverse the layers to your liking.
5. Decorate the cake using your own creativity. Best served chilled.
Shared it with Love,
Try it out!!!