Monday, September 12, 2011

Blue Reef Fish & Chips @ Straits Quay, Penang

There is still a week more to go before I needed to go back to the boring uni and its time to pampered myself with good foods around Penang island. Heard that Blue Reef serves the best fish & chips in town, and here we are. The restaurant best suites fishy lovers like us. ^^
All sorts of fish to choose with...

Seafood Galore(Mahi-mahi) - served with calamari rings, chips, scallops and prawns. (RM32)

Grilled fish fillet (Salmon) - RM25

Grilled fish fillet (Garoupa) -RM29

Yummy fishy !!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. halo joling!!!remember me???!!xDDDDD
    i went there before ler this restaurant.. i also remmebered i waited my food for 1 hour and more...TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear~! I remember you, Shee Ling!!!....oww.... Very very long time no see d.. haha...
    izit? maybe they improved their services d.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...