Monday, September 12, 2011

Caffe de Strada @ Krystal Point


The word 'caffe' let me think that it should be a place where we could have a cup of coffee and chit-chatting. Due to a late visit there, I would not dare to have a sip of coffee. Or else the coffee will sobered me up all night long. Dun worry... there is other drinks too for those who din't drink coffee.

Chocolate Chips Frappes (RM8.90) Vs Black Forest Frappes (RM8.90)
Love the black forest frappes, the taste is so special!

Latte with almond (RM7.90) & Caffe Strada's Ice Coffee Slush (RM9.90) - It's free for the birthday girl

My homemade cheese tarts for her

The birthday girl... (ern... this is how others react when we are making wishes?? =.=)
Xinying & me

Caffe de Strada
Penang Crystal Point Branch
Tel: 04-643 6643
Business Hours: 12pm - 12am (Happy hour - 9pm onwards)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...