Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A new beginning ~

Oh Yeah!!! Finally completed and passed up my final year project and I still have one last final paper to go! Soon to be released from the hectic study life~~ BUT... why I don't have any good feeling about that? One of the bad thing after I graduate is that I have to step into the real world and become officially an adult with all sorts of burden on my shoulder. (wonder that whether that will make me become shorter huh?? =.=) So freak out to face the reality of work life with challenges and complicated mankind. 
But still, I have to welcome it with a big smile and wide hand~~~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Besides, the feeling of leaving the place which I stayed for 3 years is a real contradiction. I so wish to stay as I'm reluctant to part with my beloved friends, in the meanwhile, I also wish to be together with my family asap. 
HOW HOW HOW??? I'm not willing to be part with my besties who shared joys, love, happiness, tears, laughers and many things together. Once parted, I think its hard to meet them again... T.T
I'm a person that don't show my sadness and reluctance, but this does not mean that I cold blooded or I don't care. It just that I prefer to act tough instead of letting others to know how I feel. Anyhow, glad to know all of you and thanks for the 3 years company; I do appreciate that! This precious memories shall be a part of my life that accompany me through my life journey. Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls. Most people walk in and out, but for sure all of you will leave a footprint in my heart. Last but not least, hope each and everyone of you shines and have a bright future ahead!

 - GOOD LUCK  ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...