It's quite a long time since my last post sharing recipe on my blog. Inspired by those nice big and round cookies that I had in Subway. The texture is soft and chewy. Tried many recipes before from the internet and books, and I found out that this recipe had the texture that are nearly the same as the one I ate in Subway.
1 1/2 cups All purpose flour
2 teaspoons Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cups White sugar
3/4 cups Brown sugar
3/4 cups Butter, softened
2 teaspoons Vanilla essence
3 cups Old-fashioned oats, uncooked
1 cup Raisins or dried cherries
3/4 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat sugar, brown sugar and butter with mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in vanilla essence.
- Reduce speed to low; gradually add in flour mixture.
- With wooden spoon, stir in oats, raisins, and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets (as shown below).
- Bake the cookies at 180'C for 12 to 14 minutes, or until tops are golden. (For chewy cookies, bake the minimum time; for crispy, bake a few minutes longer)
Tadang!!! Yummy oatmeal-raisins cookies with chocolate chips
Shared it with Love,
Try it out!!!