300g Banana Flesh
1 teaspoon Salt
220g Caster Sugar
300g Self-raising flour (sieved)
1 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
50g Cocoa powder
Ripe Banana, Peeled & Sliced in 4mm
- Mash the banana with salt until it become purée flesh, keep aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in sieved flour alternately with milk, mix well.
- Add in the cocoa powder, mix well.
- Add in the mashed banana, mix well.
- Spoon mixture into greased patty tins (or paper cups) until 3/4 full, spread evenly.
- Add chocolate chips and a banana slice on top of the mixture.
- Bake in preheated 170 degree Celsius oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Shared it with Love,
Try it out!!!